The Edan H100B pulse oximeter with powerful memory (300 hours) and configurable alarms provides an easy to use tool to measure oxygen levels (SpO2) and heart rate information.
- Backlight control and automatic power-off function for power saving
- Sp02 and Pulse rate measurement
- Display numeric and waveform of Sp02 simultaneously
- Up to 48 hours on 4 “AAA” batteries
- Powerful data storage capacity
- Data can be transferred to PC for storage, review & printing
- The latest 10 minutes trend graph of Sp02 and Pulse Rate can be reviewed on screen
- Pulse Tone
- Audible and visible alarm capability
- Adult SPo2 Probe
- (4) AAA batteries,
- Carry Case,
- User Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.